Lindsey Payne: Coach
1. What year did you start CrossFit? January 2019
2. What made you start CrossFit? I needed something new, something different, something that challenged me mentally and physically. When I found CrossFit it was a perfect fit for me.
3. Why did you become a Trainer? With a degree in Health, passion for Fitness, and a love for people...my desire is to help others experience the benefits that I have thru CF. One of my favorite things about CF is that we’re all learning and growing TOGETHER and I love that I get to play a part in seeing that growth in people. 4. What is your favorite CrossFit movement? Front Squat
5. What is your favorite cheat meal/snack? Mexican Food
6. What is your ideal favorite workout? I enjoy multiple shorter AMRAPs that require max effort with built in rest.
7. What is your favorite superhero and why? One of the only Marvel/Superhero movies I’ve seen is The Avengers and I really love the idea of that movie. It’s powerful superheroes all joining together to fight a common obstacle/evil. As a CF community, I believe we’re able to achieve goals that we didn’t think possible because we have others walking beside us, pushing us, and encouraging us to achieve our highest potential.
I was born and raised in Bryan, TX and graduated from Texas A&M University with a BS in Health. My husband Bryan and I have been married for 18 years and have 3 children..Nathanael, Caleb and Halle. When I’m not at the box either working out or coaching...I’m keeping the House of Payne in order. For fun, I love finding new yummy food around Austin, hanging out on the lake or just enjoying time with family and friends. I love our CFLT community and have been thankful for the friendships we have developed over the last few months!