Tyler Morgan: Coach
CFL1, CF Judges Course
1. What year did you start CrossFit? Winter of 2015
2. What made you start CrossFit? I had just stopped playing sports and needed a way to stay in shape. My cousin asked me to come workout with him at one of the local CrossFit gyms College Station, and I was immediately hooked.
3. Why did you become a Trainer? When I moved home and started working out at my hometown gym I found myself with more time on my hands than when I was in school. I wanted to become more knowledgeable and competitive in the sport of CrossFit, so Level 1 was my first step.
4. What is your favorite CrossFit movement? Anything upside down. I love HSPU and Handstand walking.
5. What is your favorite cheat meal/snack? I become like Bruce from “Finding Nemo” when theres’s chips and queso, just it set in front of me!
6. What is your ideal favorite workout? Anything heavy in gymnastics movements or “Diane”.
7. What is your favorite superhero and why? I would have to say Daredevil. He represents getting past the weaknesses you might have and using them to your advantage.
I was raised in the Small town of Gonzales, Texas and graduated high school from Shiner St. Paul in Shiner, TX. In 2013 I continued my education and baseball “career” at TLU. A few semesters after ending my college sports career, I decided to take a break and allow myself time to get into the right mindset for college. I moved up to Austin in July 2018, married my Husband Cooper Morgan-Robinson in May 2019, and am now pursuing my degree again. In my free time I love to spend quality time with friends, my nephews and family, and my 2 Corgi’s Banjo and Fiddle. Crossfit has been an outlet of community and competitiveness that I have enjoyed for a while now and have loved continuing at CFLT!