Marsha McFall: Coach
1. What year did you start functional fitness style training? June of 2011
2. What made you start? I started in between my bodybuilding seasons. I quickly fell in love with it and the community that surrounds us. That is what led me to stop competing in bodybuilding and continue on my fitness journey into functional fitness.
3. Why did you become a Trainer? I’ve been involved in functional fitness for almost a decade, so I’m hoping to share my experiences and help others out on their futures in fitness and health.
4. What is your favorite movement? Box jumps, but I also love me some DU’s as well!
5. What is your favorite cheat meal/snack? I love love rainbow frosting on caramel rice cakes.
6. What is your ideal favorite workout? Any workout that has box jumps, DU’s and wallballs are my jam. Chippers are my favorite style of workout.
7. What is your favorite superhero and why? Hands down, Thor! What is there not to like about him?!
I grew up in southern Oregon and recently moved to beautiful Texas in June 2020 with my husband, step-daughter, my husband’s cousin and her two beautiful little girls. I love spending time with my family, friends, and my 7 dogs! Ya ya, I know who would need 7 dogs!!? I am the middle daughter of 3 girls, yes the middle child syndrome is true!! LOL!
I have a wide range of business ventures over the years but my most recent adventure will be launching in early 2021, a CBD line for humans and pets.
I enjoy all life has to offer and will always be up for a challenge!!